It's ready!

"Just Another Day in Paradise" is ready! It's now published through CreateSpace and is now available there at https://www.createspace.com/3554751. An Amazon page for it should be available soon, and it can be ordered from there, too. In the meantime, I've ordered print copies and expect to have them in hand, hopefully, by next week.


I'll be planning a book signing soon, and I hope the library has its holiday Meet the Authors event this year. Lots of details to work out still, but I'll let folks know as they develop.


This is my second book, but the thrill of getting my proof copy and holding my book in my hands was just as exciting. It's a great feeling to touch the end result of something you've put so much of yourself and your time into. In trying to make it reasonably priced, I trimmed some columns from the original manuscript, and I hope readers enjoy what I have to offer in the final version.


I have to send out appreciation to Kevin Pieper for his photos. He's our award-winning photographer at The Baxter Bulletin and did the cover shots for "Just Another Day in Paradise" and for "A View from the Hills" (which still is available, hint hint). Kevin also has a book, "Connecting with Nature," which features his wonderful outdoors photos and essays he's written. It's a gorgeous coffee table book, so keep him in mind for your holiday shopping, too.

Thanks to everyone who's encouraged me and inspired me because without you, this would never have happened. Thank you all!

Comments

Popular Posts